What a fantastically fun wedding! The bride and groom recently moved to Costa Rica and chose the beautiful and peaceful Esterillos Este Beach which is about 20 minutes north of Quepos / Manuel Antonio. All the guests were staying at the Hotel Monterey del Mar. The night before the wedding there was a rehearsal dinner and the sunset was unbelievable! I particularly like the sparkler photos around the bonfire. The wedding day was another glorious day, with another amazing sunset..June can have some spectacular sunsets with the start of the rainy season bringing in a few dramatic clouds. The wedding reception was really fun and I am pleased with how the photos captured the frivolity.
Have a Pura Vida weekend!
- Costa Rica Named Best Latin American Wedding Destination (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Rainforest meets Beach Wedding in Costa Rica May 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Costa Rica’s Phosphorescent Waves (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Beach Wedding – Gaia Hotel Manuel Antonio Costa Rica June 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Costa Rica Named Happiest Country In The World (gadling.com)