A beach wedding on a gloriously, sunny morning in June. This ceremony took place under the almond trees on Playa Espadilla; the longest of Manuel Antonio’s beaches. The bride and groom chose a morning wedding as the weather can be a little unpredictable in June, and they chose well the ocean and sky were perfect blue. After the ceremony the wedding party returned to the beautiful Gaia Hotel for the reception and cake cutting.
This beautiful wedding was planned Sandy, the wedding planner, at the Gaia Hotel and Reserve in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
- Wedding at Manuel Antonio Beach Costa Rica April 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Engagement Photography Manuel Antonio Costa Rica May 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Travelers Choice Awards Manuel Antonio as a Top World Destination (prweb.com)
- Wedding on Manuel Antonio Beach Costa Rica March 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- The Glass House ~ Costa Rica (dreambigestates.wordpress.com)