The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort in Montezuma, Costa Rica is wonderful place for a destination wedding. Montezuma itself is a small colorful artist-filled town and it’s just a short walk along the beach back to Ylang Ylang’s secluded bungalows set in lush tropical gardens.
An added bonus is that for me to get to Montezuma from Manuel Antonio on the Central Pacific coast I need to take a speed boat…Awesome!!
The wedding took place in the grounds of the beautiful Ylang Ylang Beach Resort followed by fun photos on the beach and a then the guest returned for an amazing dinner at the Resort.
This wedding was organized by the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort in Montezuma, and photography by myself, John Williamson. To see more of my work please go to my wedding website www.weddingphotoscostarica.com or my Facebook Page “Photography in Costa Rica”
- Wedding at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort Montezuma Costa Rica January 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Definition: Ylang Ylang (bellasugar.com)
- Top Ten Ways to Spend your Costa Rican Vacation (epicatravel.com)
- Costa Rican Snake Encounters (richardfireone.wordpress.com)
- Hiking Montezuma To A Secret Paradisiacal Valley – Montezuma, Costa Rica (travelpod.com)
- Spanish Language Course in Montezuma, Costa Rica (laescueladelso.wordpress.com)
- Essential oils for different purposes (manilastandardtoday.com)