So when a couple tells you they want their engagement photos in the style of a Tim Burton movie what do you do??
You go for it!
We had the perfect afternoon with dark and stormy rain clouds to give a haunted atmosphere to Manuel Antonio Beach. Unfortunately is was a little too atmospheric and after about 45 minutes Costa Rica showed her true rainy season colors and washed us out. The next afternoon we finished the shoot in more clement weather and got some amazing photos. It’s fun to experiment and do something a little different!
These next 2 photos are identical, The first on is with flash and second without flash and a long shutter speed, amazing how much light is picked up…particularly with a nearly full-moon as we had on this night. I love the grainy-ness of the 2nd photo.
Happy 4th of July! I’m off to shoot a wedding, have a Hot Dog for me!
- Engagement Photography Manuel Antonio Costa Rica May 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Beach Wedding – Esterillos Costa Rica June 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Costa Rica Named Best Latin American Wedding Destination (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Nature Photography in the Rainforest, Costa Rica 2012 (weddingphotoscostarica.com)
- Escape Villas, in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, the perfect destination for an ecotourism in one of the most beautiful place on Earth (prweb.com)
- Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica to Welcome Boutique Luxury Cruise Ships from SEADREAM in 2013 (prweb.com)